In Canberra we train at both the Lyons Dojo, and the ANU Sports Union Dojo.
Typically, our new and beginner students start their training at our Australian National University dojo (ANU).
To train at the ANU, you need to:
- Join Aiki Kai Australia via the link on our national website – https://www.aikido.org.au/How-to-Join-Aikido AND
- Join the ANU Sports Union (SRA) and Aiki Kai Aikido Club online via their website – https://www.anu-sport.com.au/anu-aikido-aiki-kai-club
- Modest monthly training fees apply in addition to the annual Aiki Kai and ANU Sports/club memberships.
There are a few different member types at the ANU Sports Union – select the right membership for you: –
- Existing Sports Union member (student, staff etc) + Aiki Kai club fee
- Graduate (ANU or other) annual member fee + Aiki Kai club fee (combined)
- Non-graduate/affiliate annual member fee + Aiki Kai club fee (combined)
There are instructions on the ANU Sports website. In addition to the Aiki Kai annual membership, you will pay a modest monthly training fee to train at ANU.
To train with Janiv Shihan at our Lyons dojo:
- Join Aiki Kai Australia via the link on our national website – https://www.aikido.org.au/How-to-Join-Aikido
- Modest monthly training fees apply.
Many of our trainees and instructors in Canberra regularly train at both Lyons and the ANU dojos.